Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diagnoised Seizures

February 12, 2011- I was walking down hall with a small basket of clothes and ran into the wall. I thought I hurt myself and I knew I needed help. Somehow I was able to put on my coat get my keys and open my car. I think I was aware of my seizures until I was about to the hospital. I remember walking in the emergency room and telling them I had a seizures and I wanted them to record them...Of course I was blue. they said I was very blue....My seizures showed up of course and I took dilatin until April. Running into the wall has left my shoulders hurting but of cours that great Social Security does not care. I signed up for Social Security October 2007. This is 2011. I have seizures and depression and if i have both I sure qualify for Social security but they have denied me 4 times....paper work is not getting done. I wrote to Senator Mike Crapo...he is getting is touch with the congressional Branch of the Office of disability adjudication and review for a report. My lawyer finally emails me today that I will have 5 more months until something...what?boy or they stupid..what in 5 months will i get a notification of when the hearing is?they will literally do anything to give you positive answers until they figure out another answer. In the meantime, I need a MRI and help with medications and paying usda housepayments, Idaho Power, Intermountain Gas and City of Kimberly water bill each month is 83.00. Oh help dear God!

2 comments: