Monday, August 15, 2011

August 2011

I wonder how everyone blog with designs. so I got back on here and still cant figure it out..I dont know why I cant change my email to mfhoman007@gmail.com . Please email me if you know how to do this..I should of stayed learning.
Matt is in Korea teaching and enjoying learning new cultures and really likes being a teacher. I am now at mom's really missing my home. I was finally diagnoised with Petie Mal seizures. I am now on medications. I hope that I can keep blogging. I think it will help me to make slow decesion making on life...with seizures I tend to get more upset. I am trying to learn to accept my disabilities and in the next blogs. I hope that I can make a little bit of clearer story to you of dealing with this illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment