Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Throat Exercises

Opening up the throat is essential to stop snoring. The throat being blocked in some way always causes snoring. Doing the throat exercises (and actually all the exercises in the program) will make sure you throat is relaxed.
Throat TO Yawn
Sit or Stand, Act like you are about to yawn while inhaling deep gasp. Feel how your throat opens up and relaxes much more than usual, especcially in the back of your mouth. A good way to increase this imagining that you have a big oraonge in your throat.
Jaw Drop
It is about to yawn feeling., but should not be forced. I place my finger at the back of my mouth to see if my teeth are in aligment.
Then drop your bottom jaw and keep it opened about 10 seconds and do it again. This is the best one for me. do this about 8 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment